April 17, 2014

Me Made May




I am going to do Me Made May this year. Do you know what Me Made May is? Its where you wear one (or more) items of clothing that you made yourself for the whole month of May. Doesn't that sound like a fun challenge? I will try and take some pictures of my outfits and post them here, but since my photo system has not quite been perfected (I tried to prop my camera up on a box to take a profile pic and all the pictures came out fuzzy) it won't be every day. 

Here is my pledge. If you would like to learn more about Me Made May and sign up for your own challenge, visit So Zo What Do You Know.

I, Marika, of stumptowncrafter.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear one item of hand made or restyled clothing each day for the duration of May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment