April 5, 2014

Works in progress






This is my pile of things that are not completed. (there are more somewhere else, but these are the ones I’m focusing on) I've got a couple of quilts, some place-mats my my brought me back from Belize that need to be hemmed and some napkins. Several of these things were supposed to be quick and easy projects (napkins) But it hasn't worked out like that. My focus for the next few weeks is going to be to get through this pile. The quilts won't get completely finished, I need to buy more batting and the backing fabric and that isn't in the budget right now, but I’d like to get the tops totally done and ready to be sandwiched.


I often get to a certain point in projects where I get bored or tired of looking at the same fabric. This year I am going to work on completion. I have a lot of projects that have been forgotten and I want to either finish them, or get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment